Are you a well-rounded software engineer that is looking for the possibility of career advancement? Do you have or would like to have experience developing Mixed Reality and Augmented Reality applications? Want the flexibility of a hybrid home/office work schedule? Do you like the challenge of complex R&D project development using new or emerging technology?
If so, great! Then Eterio Realities Inc. is the right fit for you. We are a growing, product ready, start-up that has launched its first product FabStation, an industrial MR/AR platform. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team in developing new features and maintaining existing systems.
- 2-5 years of professional software development experience minimum
- Computer Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of professional experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- 2 years of professional experience with C# and .net framework for API maintenance and structure
- Experience with Azure Storage Service
- 2 years of professional AngularJS + Node JS experience
NICE TO HAVES:
- Familiar with Unity 3D development
- Knowledge of CAD or 3D modeling implementation, especially relating to the IFC format used in BIM technologies.
- Experience with IFC open source libraries XBIM and Open Shell
- Python language skills
You will be part of a small team and will be required to come up with creative solutions to problems and work on complex R&D projects using new/emerging technology. It should be noted that this is a hands-on position. There is strong potential for your position to grow with the company.
- Familiarization with existing systems
- Basic azure and front-end implementations
- Continued azure back-end and angular front-end implementations
- Assist with R&D for new features
- R&D work on improving existing features start and progress over the next 3 months.
- Continue to maintain the existing system
Months 4 and beyond
- Be part of our growing development team
- Maintenance will become routine and you will have mastered all systems
- Customer-driven feature requests will be assessed and implemented on an ongoing basis
- Competitive salary based on experience and capabilities
- Benefits package
- Potential for bonuses based on performance
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, please fill out the form below and send your PDF resume to the address provided.
- Contracting agencies need not apply.
Please note that this position is for CANADIAN RESIDENTS only.