Who we are
Eterio Realties Inc. Is a Mixed Reality software development company that specializes in augmented reality products, leveraging BIM models, for the construction industry. If this jargon means something or interests you then read on…
What we are looking for
We are looking for a self-motivated sales and support person to be a representative for our product FabStation (www.fabstn.com). You are organized and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can adapt to a rapidly changing environment with attention to detail and are able to work independently. You are able to exude diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues. You have a technical background in a construction-related field. Finally, you are able to travel outside of the country periodically to attend trade shows and visit customers.
Where we are
We are located in Victoria, BC. The position will be a hybrid of office and remote work. Regular, in-person collaboration will be required for this position.
ACTIVITIES (include but are not exclusive to):
- Facilitate the onboarding of new customers and work through customer support issues.
- Build new relationships and strengthen existing relationships to maintain positive and successful partnerships with our clients.
- Obtain an expert-level understanding of our products and develop an understanding of new products quickly.
- Understand our clients’ needs and recommend configurations of our products based on them.
- Respond to product queries using CRM best practices.
- Create and maintain product documentation.
- Be attentive to client concerns and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sales and retention.
- Travel to conferences, trade shows, and customers if needed.
- 2-5 years of customer service, support and sales experience
- 5 years of technical experience in the construction industry, preferably structural steel.
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and presentation skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized
- Post-secondary education in a related area plus relevant training and experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technology diploma; a solid technical background related to construction is required
- Entry-level Marketing Skills an asset
- Intermediate computer skills; MS Office, WordPress, CRM software
We pay competitive wages with commission and benefits plus a permanent hybrid home/office work arrangement.